They have the poorest service, they take your phone and return it in even worse situation.Refunding money is a difficult task for them, they are basically a waste of time, never use them, or better still, use them at your own risk.

Elite phones are very very very very bad. I expected more from them considering the amount I was charged, but this was not the case.

I wish I read the reviews before sending off my phone, they are terrible and I totally regret sending my almost new phone to them to repair.Bad bad bad bad and i am so pissed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of elite phones and computers repair. Elite Phones And Computers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elite phones and computers repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elite Phones And Computers.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Elite Phones And Computers - Horrific company to deal with. STRONGLY advise you go elsewhere Elite Phones And Computers "Quoted £70 on their website for phone repair. Spoke to a chap on the phone about booking phone in. Mentioned the problem to the guy over the phone so he..." Read more Elite Phones And Computers - At best incompetent at worse criminal Elite Phones And Computers "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..." Read more Elite Phones And Computers - Absolutely terrible! Elite Phones And Computers "i cracked the screen of my phone so i asked for a quote to repair and it was the cheapest option so i accepted, they then asked for a deposit..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more