Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day....

After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and the repair will now cost £99... I copied and pasted their quote and asked why the increase. Mr Jack Ruan (if he really is a person) sent me the same line over and over again: updating operating system makes it £99. I said i had already paid a deposit of £25 and eventually got a line saying it would be £95.50... I tried ringing and was told very rudely that i had to email the engineer. Tried again several times, rang again and was told very rudely again that my laptop was ready and all i had to do was pay to get it back. So i paid the £95.50 and received my laptop back within a few days. All well packaged and wrapped up.

I take it out, flip the screen open and find one of the screen brackets broken with a piece missing! I switch the laptop on and NOTHING! I plug it in, switch it on again and get NO OPERATING SYSTEM FOUND! Again and again.

So i ring up and explain. I am told again i have to post on the email link, no one can help me on the phone.

I post on the link and wait 3 DAYS for an automated reply telling me to return the laptop AT MY EXPENSE and that the re-repair will cost me at least £9.90!

WHAT THE *** IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

I have tried to get hold of someone to sort the problem but aparently the issue is mine!

Ombudsman? Rogue traders? A lawyer?

This person wrote the review because of "bad customer service! broken laptop! blank laptop so not repaired, not checked before return! no one to speak to! told to pay for returning laptop and to pay to have laptop re-repaired!" at Elite Phones And Computers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Elite Phones And Computers to "an apology for the abominable treatment, a refund of the £95.50 + £25 deposit i paid to get a broken and empty laptop back and my now broken laptop replaced!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was wiped drive, no one to talk to, no apology and want me to pay for return of laptop rendered unusable by them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elite Phones And Computers and elite phones and computers repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments

I emphathise soooo much.Very similar story.

Sorry to say after 4 months, I have taken them to court.Couldn't stick their stories any more.