This company should be stopped I sent my applemac to get repaired I was told on phone that it would cost 24.99 for them to look at it then they would give me a price , the price they quoted was to expensive so I asked them not to repair in quite a few emails and for them to send it back to me.So then they sent me an email they had fixed the laptop and if I did not pay the £150 they would just sell it.

How can folk like this get away doing this .I am taking issue further

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Elite Phones And Computers. The most disappointing about elite phones and computers repair at Elite Phones And Computers was ignored request to return phone and attempting to charge for extras Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elite Phones And Computers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Elite Phones And Computers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments