Similar experience to others. Asked for online quote to replace the screen of my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Was quoted £147.50 and this would have a £17.50 deposit. When you get the e-mail invoice it is riddled with spelling mistakes / bad English, completely unprofessional and in extremely small print it mentions that quotes exclude VAT (even though I asked specifically and was told the quote did in include VAT). I cancelled the order about 10 mins after making it (and reading these reviews) and of course was charged the now non-refundable deposit. I'll fire an e-mail off to Trading Standards after this and try to warn as many people via.

popular websites, moneysavingexpert etc. Please do the same. I've had a look at the storefront on Google streetview, will pop in and see Jason sometime. I especially don't appreciate the way he essentially chased me into this transaction and obviously does this as a tactic.

Please avoid at all costs!

I got my screen fixed at carphonewarehouse for £170 and had it back within 4 hours, which is cheaper than I would have been charged once the real price was charged. Down £17,50 but I know I made the right choice to cancel.

Review about: Elite Phones And Computers Repair.

Comments