Style and Design
Usability

My daughter sent her phone off to get her phone repaired without checking with me - £130!! We paid (what else could I do?) but the phone was lost by UPS.

They did send a replacement - a different model, locked so we can't use it. Communication is all by a message board - they never ever call back. They have offered us (2 months down the line) £30 as a 'gesture of goodwill'. They won't give us the unlock codes - now they want me to return the phone and the £30 - with in 5 days as they can 'no longer keep this case open'.

So i am £130 down, with a phone I will have to pay to be unlocked - if it isn't stolen.

Shocking company - I would have taken the original phone to a local shop - what a hard lesson to learn for a teenager. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of elite phones and computers cell phone repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Elite Phones And Computers needs to "the unlock code for the phone you sent as a replacement" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elite phones and computers cell phone repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elite Phones And Computers.

Comments