My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of £139.99 (excluding VAT in the small print) and it got picked up via UPS on Friday the 4th. I paid a £17.50 non refundable 'courier charge' which was supposed to get the phone to the company the next day (Saturday 5th) it didn't arrive until Monday the 7th. According to their email they work on a 48 hour turnaround time, so on Thursday the 10th I emailed up the 'Admin' of the company and asked about the status of my repair. The email I received back told me that there had been a complication with the repair and it wouldn't be ready until Monday the 14th. Customer service was awful as they should have emailed me as soon as the 'complication' had arisen. On Monday the 14th I emailed them again asking about delivery times, they emailed back saying that it had been dispatched that day and was due to be delivered the next day (Tuesday the 15th) by 5pm. I waited in all day, having to miss my daughters playschool and having to put off food shopping to wait. At 5pm I emailed them asking for a tracking number, they didn't email back until the next day saying that it wouldn't be delivered until Thursday (17th) via Royal Mail. Sure enough, it arrived this morning.
The screen has been repaired, but there are chip marks all around the outside of the housing where it looks like they've had to use knifes to pry the screen in. The corners of the screen are scratched to *** and the aluminium casing of my phone has grooves all around it where the tools have slipped.
Also when I sent off my phone, the front camera was fully functional. Now my phone doesn't even register that there is a front facing camera on the device.
I wish I had read the reviews before using this company, absolutely bloody awful.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cracked Mobile Screen
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely despicable customer service. Kept my phone for over 2weeks And still did not repair it. Communication is nominal they do not address any issues and are extremely rude..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "okay.. so long story cut short, i was ashy blonde really nice, quite light a perfect base for a bit of honey to make a little more natural, so i..."
- "Bridgnorth Windows or as they claim The Real Bridgnorth Windows Ltd This Company has to be the worst Company I have ever dealt with. From start to finish I have had nothing..."
- "I bought 3 2l bottol of pepsi at my local supermarket today and with out realising one of the pepsi have a 7up lid it is unsealed! I'm not going..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."