Elite Phones And Computers - Review in Laptops and Tablets category from Nottingham, Nottingham
No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post, they will never get away from the fact that they are SCAMMERS.
Because if you scam hundreds of customers you're going to get away for so long but then a time will come when the amount of people scammed gets too big and those people start demanding justice. That time has come Elite of church street, eccles Manchester, the people youve scammed are not going away.
You think that by ignoring us and ignoring court orders we will go away well we wont !!
AVOID THIS SCAM COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE, THEY ALREADY HAVE 7 CCJs against them and more are coming.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."