Elite Phones And Computers - Review about Tablet Repair from Shrewsbury, Shropshire
I would not recommend the company for tablet repairs.I was a bit dubious at first as they wanted a payment over the phone.
I gave my credit card details instead of my debit card, as that felt safer. When the repair was done, they sent a bill which still included my deposit payment, so i had to phone and ask them to take it off. The tablet repair is very shoddy. The home button is now wobbly and some pixels are the wrong colour when it first turns on.
I can also see adhesive underneath the screen. I had hoped they would have been more professional. I will use a local more expensive repair firm if i ever need a repair again.
For the sake of £20 i wish i had used someone else.
Very unhappy with the repair work on my expensive tablet :(
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tablet Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I would not recommend the company for tablet repairs. I was a bit dubious at first as they wanted a payment over the phone. I gave my credit card details..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."