Elite Phones And Computers - Review about Tablet Repair from Shrewsbury, Shropshire
I would not recommend the company for tablet repairs.I was a bit dubious at first as they wanted a payment over the phone.
I gave my credit card details instead of my debit card, as that felt safer. When the repair was done, they sent a bill which still included my deposit payment, so i had to phone and ask them to take it off. The tablet repair is very shoddy. The home button is now wobbly and some pixels are the wrong colour when it first turns on.
I can also see adhesive underneath the screen. I had hoped they would have been more professional. I will use a local more expensive repair firm if i ever need a repair again.
For the sake of £20 i wish i had used someone else.
Very unhappy with the repair work on my expensive tablet :(
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tablet Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Quotation and booking process was nice and inspiring but wow how that changed when I called for a progress update due to not hearing anything after 2 days of that..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I would not recommend the company for tablet repairs. I was a bit dubious at first as they wanted a payment over the phone. I gave my credit card details..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."