Leeds, Leeds
1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair.Screen fell out after they repaired it.

Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I had forced the screen back out, which everyone always does... rips the repair of the newly repaired phone straight back out. Now been without a phone for 3 months trying to chase this up, they offered to repair it again for £100 this time, which I wouldnt consider as I've already paid for this service which failed the first time around. No refund.

I've contacted trading standards.In the future I would avoid these like the plague.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of elite phones and computers cell phone repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $157. Elite Phones And Computers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elite phones and computers cell phone repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elite Phones And Computers.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments