Elite Phones And Computers - Repaired screen fell out. They accused me of tampering with it!?
Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair.Screen fell out after they repaired it.
Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I had forced the screen back out, which everyone always does... rips the repair of the newly repaired phone straight back out. Now been without a phone for 3 months trying to chase this up, they offered to repair it again for £100 this time, which I wouldnt consider as I've already paid for this service which failed the first time around. No refund.
I've contacted trading standards.In the future I would avoid these like the plague.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "I ordered a single red rose within a large grass heart and placed in a narrow black bud vase, with foliage around the base to compliment the modern design. I..."
- "The WORST COMPANY EVER! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased an upper retainer for £48.99 Before purchasing, I contacted DenLab Direct twice asking if it was fine if I..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."