Elite Phones And Computers - OMG - Do not use these lying, deceiving people

Quotation and booking process was nice and inspiring but wow how that changed when I called for a progress update due to not hearing anything after 2 days of that expected completion date.After asking when I could expect my phone back (screen and digitizer replacement) I was told "don't ask silly questions......

How am I supposed to know that, I am not engineer". Jack (if that is even his real name) was rude and even threatened to come and find me. I was left feeling so angry that I did then, wrongly, relaliate with aggresive tone but nothing that wasn't deserved. I was over charged as they did not deduct the initial deposit from the final bill bt their automated system did not show cost and the invoice was blank.

WHen I eventually got the phoneback it was covered in grease that was very difficult to remove and it was delivered back to me in a chinese takaway plastic pot!!!!!! I asked to speak to a manager....he never wanted to speak to me and one employee told me that he did not feel he needed to bother with me.

STAY CLEAR!!!!Worst customer service experience of my life!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Elite Phones And Computers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Elite Phones And Computers.
Filing a new complaint about