Milbertshofen, Bayern

Quotation and booking process was nice and inspiring but wow how that changed when I called for a progress update due to not hearing anything after 2 days of that expected completion date.After asking when I could expect my phone back (screen and digitizer replacement) I was told "don't ask silly questions......

Related: Elite Phones And Computers - Review about Phone Repair from Belfast, Belfast

How am I supposed to know that, I am not engineer". Jack (if that is even his real name) was rude and even threatened to come and find me. I was left feeling so angry that I did then, wrongly, relaliate with aggresive tone but nothing that wasn't deserved. I was over charged as they did not deduct the initial deposit from the final bill bt their automated system did not show cost and the invoice was blank.

WHen I eventually got the phoneback it was covered in grease that was very difficult to remove and it was delivered back to me in a chinese takaway plastic pot!!!!!! I asked to speak to a manager....he never wanted to speak to me and one employee told me that he did not feel he needed to bother with me.

STAY CLEAR!!!!Worst customer service experience of my life!!!!

Review about: Cell Phone Repair.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.