Milbertshofen, Bayern

Quotation and booking process was nice and inspiring but wow how that changed when I called for a progress update due to not hearing anything after 2 days of that expected completion date.After asking when I could expect my phone back (screen and digitizer replacement) I was told "don't ask silly questions......

How am I supposed to know that, I am not engineer". Jack (if that is even his real name) was rude and even threatened to come and find me. I was left feeling so angry that I did then, wrongly, relaliate with aggresive tone but nothing that wasn't deserved. I was over charged as they did not deduct the initial deposit from the final bill bt their automated system did not show cost and the invoice was blank.

WHen I eventually got the phoneback it was covered in grease that was very difficult to remove and it was delivered back to me in a chinese takaway plastic pot!!!!!! I asked to speak to a manager....he never wanted to speak to me and one employee told me that he did not feel he needed to bother with me.

STAY CLEAR!!!!Worst customer service experience of my life!!!!

Review about: Elite Phones And Computers Repair.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more Elite Phones And Computers - At best incompetent at worse criminal Elite Phones And Computers "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..." Read more Elite Phones And Computers - Review about Tablet Repair from Shrewsbury, Shropshire Elite Phones And Computers "I would not recommend the company for tablet repairs. I was a bit dubious at first as they wanted a payment over the phone. I gave my credit card details..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more