Ease of Use
Style and Design

0 stars! Absolute cowboys and con men!

They don’t care about your property - all they care about is making money! They kept hold of my MacBook for over double the time period agreed and would’ve kept it for a lot longer had I not driven to the shop to get it (although I paid for courier service!) they had done nothing to my MacBook which was in for a battery replacement - charged me £100 to cancel the “order” (although Apple have recently informed me that no 3rd party company can buy their parts) and I was dealt with rudely, told they were ‘doing me a favour’ by giving the MacBook back to me in the shop, and made me wait over an hour, stood there for them to ‘put my laptop back together’ it came back with a chipped corner and it was unusable as the keyboard and mouse didn’t work even though they claimed to have done nothing but ‘diagnose’ my laptops problem! Turns out after taking it to Apple that they had squashed cables and unplugged them inside!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Con men who just want your money, I’ve heard many horror stories about them and lots of people have been worse off - 6 months with holding their property!!

Comments