190A Church St, Eccles, Manchester M30 0LZ, UK
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Same pattern sadly as so many other customers. MacBook Air sent to them for simple task of replacing some German keys for UK ones.

Quoted the usual 48 hour turnaround, but I decided after after I had sent it (and reading significant number of negative reviews) to cancel under my rights to cooling off period. Unable to get through on the phone, so clear message sent to them saying I wanted my computer returned immediately, which was ignored. By the time I did manage to speak to them, they claimed the work had already started and there was no option but to go ahead (later contradicted by them when they said they had not started as they had "ordered a replacement keyboard from China"). They are now, not only giving no response to my message board messages, when I have spoken to them on the phone (shortly before they hang up on me), they say they will not send my computer back to me until I have pad £100 for services I do not want, nor have they done.

I am appalled that they are still trading and they need to be shut down as soon as possible.

I have informed Salford Trading Standards, and Rogue Traders. Does anyone know if I should/ can contact the Police too?

Product or Service Mentioned: Elite Phones And Computers Laptop Repair.

Preferred solution: My Computer returned to me undamaged and in original packaging as I sent it.

I didn't like: Communications, Refusal to return my goods, Arrogance towards customers, Attempts to extort money for services not conducted, Lack of compliance with consumer law.

Comments