I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed.

Hardly heard a thing from them regarding the progress of the repair until I had to make contact. When I got my PS4 back the fan was still loud as a jet engine and the outer casing was scratched to death. What did they do just to remove the outer case? I am not impressed with this firm.

I advise anyone to avoid this company and find somewhere local with good reviews, ask around and speak to someone face to face. These guys will just rip you off like they did me.

angrydudes wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Elite Phones And Computers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $123 and wants Elite Phones And Computers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elite Phones And Computers and elite phones and computers video game console repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments