Shrewsbury, Shropshire
2.0

I would not recommend the company for tablet repairs.I was a bit dubious at first as they wanted a payment over the phone.

I gave my credit card details instead of my debit card, as that felt safer. When the repair was done, they sent a bill which still included my deposit payment, so i had to phone and ask them to take it off. The tablet repair is very shoddy. The home button is now wobbly and some pixels are the wrong colour when it first turns on.

I can also see adhesive underneath the screen. I had hoped they would have been more professional. I will use a local more expensive repair firm if i ever need a repair again.

For the sake of £20 i wish i had used someone else.

Very unhappy with the repair work on my expensive tablet :(

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jackiethomas.444 is overall dissatisfied with Elite Phones And Computers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elite Phones And Computers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Elite Phones And Computers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments