NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. Quoted me £69.00 to fix a crack in the screen of my Samsung, no extra costs mentioned on the phone.

Once they received my phone they emailed me saying it would be £129.00, plus it would be a black phone front (my phone is gold). At this point I looked online at the million bad reviews and realized I was being had. I told them I did not want to go ahead with the repair, and asked if I could come and collect it from their depo in Eccles to avoid further charges. At this point they emailed me telling me the phone was not repairable anyway....

Seemed strange since ten minutes before they had been willing to charge me £129.00 for the pleasure. I called customer service who were rude, unhelpful and refused to give me any information on the phone saying they would email me. When I asked why they couldn't talk to me on the phone since this was a customer service line they still refused saying they only give information on repairs by email.

In the end I had to pay for it to be returned, it arrive more damaged than when I sent it. Awful service, absolute *** men, do not use this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Elite Phones And Computers Cell Phone Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Misleading about cost awful customer service.

Comments