NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.Quoted me £69.00 to fix a crack in the screen of my Samsung, no extra costs mentioned on the phone.

Once they received my phone they emailed me saying it would be £129.00, plus it would be a black phone front (my phone is gold). At this point I looked online at the million bad reviews and realized I was being had. I told them I did not want to go ahead with the repair, and asked if I could come and collect it from their depo in Eccles to avoid further charges. At this point they emailed me telling me the phone was not repairable anyway....

Seemed strange since ten minutes before they had been willing to charge me £129.00 for the pleasure. I called customer service who were rude, unhelpful and refused to give me any information on the phone saying they would email me. When I asked why they couldn't talk to me on the phone since this was a customer service line they still refused saying they only give information on repairs by email.

In the end I had to pay for it to be returned, it arrive more damaged than when I sent it.Awful service, absolute *** men, do not use this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Abbey2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of misleading about cost awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of elite phones and computers cell phone repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Elite Phones And Computers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elite phones and computers cell phone repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elite Phones And Computers.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments