I had a quote for £17.50.
Rang to book in and I had to pay a deposit that I was told would be taken off the repair bill.
I received no communication in this time, until i figured our how to communicate with them through their god awful message board.
Then they said my phone was beyond economical repair (it was only the speaker squeaking)
Then held my phone to ransom for an additional £23
I have requested a complaints procedure but they haven't given me one and basically said it was my fault for signing the terms and conditions.
Absolutely appalling, I hope someone manages to shut these arseholes down
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "I ordered flowers on the Friday before Mothers day to be delivered on the Saturday 14th March because my mother was out all day. Flowers not delivered until the Monday..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "This is the second time I was subjected to the mistreatment of members under the excuse of false account. I become a member and started communicating with site members two day..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."