I had a quote for £17.50.

Rang to book in and I had to pay a deposit that I was told would be taken off the repair bill.

I received no communication in this time, until i figured our how to communicate with them through their god awful message board.

Then they said my phone was beyond economical repair (it was only the speaker squeaking)

Then held my phone to ransom for an additional £23

I have requested a complaints procedure but they haven't given me one and basically said it was my fault for signing the terms and conditions.

Absolutely appalling, I hope someone manages to shut these arseholes down

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Elite Phones And Computers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Elite Phones And Computers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elite Phones And Computers and elite phones and computers cell phone repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments

I've made the mistake sending here, I've paid £150 for repairs which they didn't do now they want to send back and pay again to send it I'm so angry.

drsouthall
Cannock, St Helens, United Kingdom #1196605

Join EPAC Victims Support at https://www.facebook.com/groups/EPAC.Victims.Support/ a group co-ordinating resistance against Elite Phones And Computers Ltd - get advice and support.