Elite Phones And Computers - At best incompetent at worse criminal

198 of 412 Elite Phones And Computers reviews

Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6.They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly.

There was clouding on the screen from poor gluing the glass didn't fit correctly with the glass sticking a couple of millimetres above the finger print button which is not right. There was also damage to the screen and because of this the new glass cracked and broke on it's own within 6 hours of receiving it. They refused to even listen to my complaint let alone correct their incompetence. When I eventually fixed the phone myself (new screen and everything for £35!!) I found that there were screws missing inside the phone.

Absolutely terrible and the amateur fake reviews which are all blatantly written by the same person (check out the poor use of the English language) is bordering on fraudulent.

AVOID!!!They charged me £130 for this not the £110 quoted as well then I had to jump through hoops to get my deposit back!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Hidden charges
    • That i have been scammed
    • No apology

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
198 of 412 Elite Phones And Computers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.