Elite Phones And Computers - At best incompetent at worse criminal
Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6.They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly.
There was clouding on the screen from poor gluing the glass didn't fit correctly with the glass sticking a couple of millimetres above the finger print button which is not right. There was also damage to the screen and because of this the new glass cracked and broke on it's own within 6 hours of receiving it. They refused to even listen to my complaint let alone correct their incompetence. When I eventually fixed the phone myself (new screen and everything for £35!!) I found that there were screws missing inside the phone.
Absolutely terrible and the amateur fake reviews which are all blatantly written by the same person (check out the poor use of the English language) is bordering on fraudulent.
AVOID!!!They charged me £130 for this not the £110 quoted as well then I had to jump through hoops to get my deposit back!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hidden charges
- That i have been scammed
- No apology
- Poor repair
- Terrible service
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elite Phones And Computers Screen Replacement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up..."
- "Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a..."
- "I purchased a pre rolled pizza base on baking paper from my local aldi supermarket.(requires no rolling) After I topped and cooked the said base. I sat down to enjoy a..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."