Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6.They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly.

There was clouding on the screen from poor gluing the glass didn't fit correctly with the glass sticking a couple of millimetres above the finger print button which is not right. There was also damage to the screen and because of this the new glass cracked and broke on it's own within 6 hours of receiving it. They refused to even listen to my complaint let alone correct their incompetence. When I eventually fixed the phone myself (new screen and everything for £35!!) I found that there were screws missing inside the phone.

Absolutely terrible and the amateur fake reviews which are all blatantly written by the same person (check out the poor use of the English language) is bordering on fraudulent.

AVOID!!!They charged me £130 for this not the £110 quoted as well then I had to jump through hoops to get my deposit back!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of elite phones and computers screen replacement from Elite Phones And Computers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Elite Phones And Computers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hidden charges, that i have been scammed, no apology and poor repair. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elite Phones And Computers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments