Elite Phones And Computers - At best incompetent at worse criminal
Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6.They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly.
There was clouding on the screen from poor gluing the glass didn't fit correctly with the glass sticking a couple of millimetres above the finger print button which is not right. There was also damage to the screen and because of this the new glass cracked and broke on it's own within 6 hours of receiving it. They refused to even listen to my complaint let alone correct their incompetence. When I eventually fixed the phone myself (new screen and everything for £35!!) I found that there were screws missing inside the phone.
Absolutely terrible and the amateur fake reviews which are all blatantly written by the same person (check out the poor use of the English language) is bordering on fraudulent.
AVOID!!!They charged me £130 for this not the £110 quoted as well then I had to jump through hoops to get my deposit back!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hidden charges
- That i have been scammed
- No apology
- Poor repair
- Terrible service
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elite Phones And Computers Screen Replacement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I rented a car and did a cursory check of the vehicle (Honda CRV, 2015 UK plates...just in case it's used again to rip someone else off). As it was..."
- "I purchased a pre rolled pizza base on baking paper from my local aldi supermarket.(requires no rolling) After I topped and cooked the said base. I sat down to enjoy a..."
- "I and my son went to the local dealer, Northover cars to buy a car & found the man unhelpful & when asked for the documentation he started making excuses...."