Weston-Super-Mare, England
1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

i cracked the screen of my phone so i asked for a quote to repair and it was the cheapest option so i accepted, they then asked for a deposit and did not tell me there was a vat aspect and never took the deposit off the end price so it worked out the most expensive option. the phone then returned to me with the new screen not glue on properly so after a lot of talking i sent it back to be glued back on again, it then returned to me exactly the same. WOULD RECOMMEND NOT USEING THIS COMPANY, IT IS *** AWFUL, WOULDN'T TRUST THEM TO WIPE THE *** FROM MY ***!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Elite Phones And Computers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Elite Phones And Computers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elite Phones And Computers and elite phones and computers phone repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments

drsouthall
Cannock, St Helens, United Kingdom #1196602

Join EPAC Victims Support at https://www.facebook.com/groups/EPAC.Victims.Support/ a group co-ordinating resistance against Elite Phones And Computers Ltd - get advice and support.