Elite Phones And Computers - Absolutely terrible!
i cracked the screen of my phone so i asked for a quote to repair and it was the cheapest option so i accepted, they then asked for a deposit and did not tell me there was a vat aspect and never took the deposit off the end price so it worked out the most expensive option. the phone then returned to me with the new screen not glue on properly so after a lot of talking i sent it back to be glued back on again, it then returned to me exactly the same. WOULD RECOMMEND NOT USEING THIS COMPANY, IT IS *** AWFUL, WOULDN'T TRUST THEM TO WIPE THE *** FROM MY ***!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first call to Elite was met with a very polite but pushy man (Anton) who called me back whilst I was seeking further quotes. He was helpful and gave..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Don't trust premier numbers or planet numbers and especially Russell diffey ! I brought a premier number from Russ diffey ! £2000 I paid for 01275666666. after lots of speaking..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."