Manchester, England

God I wished I had read the reviews before making the colossal mistake of using Elite (ha what a joke) phones and computer ltd.

After sending my phone in for a smashed screen waiting over 4 days for the return, immediately I noticed the screen was dirty and had marks underneath the surface, the sensor did not work and also the home screen button moved around.

I had to send it back (at my own expense) and was returned a phone that does not work as well as written comments left by an employee stating who ever had done the previous job had done a "*** job" - their words not mine.

Had an Experience with Elite Phones And Computers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Elite Phones And Computers Cell Phone Repair Review from Halesowen, England Elite Phones And Computers "Absolutely despicable customer service. Kept my phone for over 2weeks And still did not repair it. Communication is nominal they do not address any issues and are extremely rude..." Read more Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Elite Phones And Computers - This company seems to be committing fraud on a grand scale. Elite Phones And Computers "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more